Monday 1 February 2010

my cup of tea


photos © Russian Doll

Peek a boo. Here I am. Tired. but happy. I have lots of good things to read, an other book arrived in the post today and so did new VOGUE U.K. Lovely. A bit distracting though. So many books, so little time. That's my problem. It looks like spring here where I live. The sky is baby blue and the sun is bright. But it is EXTREMELY cold. Freezing. My fingers feel like the're going to fall off - kind of freezing. Brr. I've gotten into English tea lately. I've always like it but now I love it. I think it's because I've started putting cream in it. Cream makes everything yummier, don't you think? I used to hate cream. I've only liked it for hmm about 2 years I think. It's highly addictive. Maybe it's time for a cuppa...

No comments:

Post a Comment